Bertucci latest field watch draws inspiration from American outdoor gear design. The watch is built for those who seek a refined watch style combined with the hallmark traits of a classic American field watch.
“This watch embraces the look and feel of American military watches of the ‘40s and ‘50s,” said Tammy Mcguire, a spokespersonfor Bertucci Performance Watches. “The A-3P has a clean, vintage look and is built for those who demand durability, versatility and performance. And with astarting suggested retail price of $120, the A-3P is all about affordable performance.”
The A-3P Sportsman Vintage Field is designed, engineered and built using premium materials and expert craftsmanship. Highlights include:
· Lightweight & Durable – The watch is amazingly lightweight yet extremely durable due to a U.S. patented, fiber-reinforced polycarbonate 42 mm case with a stainless steel crown and case back. The watch weighs just 1.8 ounces.
· Easy to Read – A classically designed, easy-to-read watch face includes 12- and 24-hour markings. The watch face comes in two different colors: black or white.
· Scratch Resistant – A hardened, scratch-resistant mineral glass crystal protects the watch face from scratches and harsh conditions one may face in the field.
· Illumination – A Swiss, super-luminous dial and/or hand and markersprovide an intense glow in low-light conditions without the push of a button or use of the battery.
· Comfort – The watch is offered with a U.S. patented, Active Comfort nylon webbing band in signature field colors (olive, khaki, black and drab). The ergonomically designed, military specification bands feature a two-ply box stitch construction for long-lasting durability and performance in the field. The bands are extremely comfortable, easy to clean and can be interchanged without the use of tools.
The A-3P Sportsman Vintage Field features a four-year battery life and 100 meters water resistance.
Check out Bertucci HERE to buy this watch now.